Spring has officially sprung and Coconut has been churning out new capabilities (helping you pull more data for better decision making) and refreshing existing ones (check out the Schedule redesign below). We think you'll like these updates - send us an email here with your feedback.
- Your Coconut Team
P.S. If you missed what we released in April, click here to have a look.
New features & capabilities:
Expanded reporting capabilities to include Meeting Method
- This new option will help you gather data on how clients, members and staff are meeting. You’ll be able to pull data by method including phone, video, location (either business or client). This would also be helpful if you’re looking to review the adoption of phone and video meetings within your client base and by your staff.
- Added meeting method as field available in Reports - Build a Custom Report
- Added Appointments by Meeting Method to Insights
Expanded “In Progress” (the meetings that have started but not yet completed) engagements in the Lobby View
- The Lobby View will now include all In Progress engagements (walk-ins and appointments), giving greeters and managers visibility into who is in the Lobby, who is currently being served and by which staff member. This’ll help you manage staff coverage for busy times, and book walk-ins with available staff.
- This will also show if any engagements are running over, providing insights for greeters and front line staff to keep waiting clients informed about any delays.
- You’ll also be able to pull this data to help future planning - which staff need to be available for coverage, update the programmed amount of time required for each service, and branch productivity.
Custom questions for phone callback requests
- You can now collect answers to custom questions when clients add themselves for a phone callback. These answers are shown to the staff in the Questions tab of the Staff Dashboard. This will be helpful to make sure you gather the data you need to prepare for the callback.
See uncompleted queued engagements from the previous day
- When a walk-in or phone callback is not completed before your staff finish their working day, they are now shown on the following day. The Lobby View and the Staff Dashboard Lobby drawer show all uncompleted walk-ins at a location and are grouped by the day added. This ensures staff don’t forget to contact clients when they are back to work.
- We’ve redesigned the Schedule (you can give it a whirl by opting in right from your Coconut solution) giving it a more streamlined aesthetic, easier navigation and incorporating the Dashboard colours and icons that you already know and love. Goodbye brown, and say hello to 2020 silver!
Lobby View location picker and the Staff Dashboard now behave in the same way
- When a staff member is set to “available for walk-ins” on the Lobby View, the Staff Dashboard for that user shows the selected location, with no option to change. We’ve updated the Lobby View location picker to follow the same logic. When a staff member is viewing the Lobby View, the location picker will be read only when they are available for walk-ins at a location. Much better!
- When disabling a reminder notification, Coconut now cancels all future reminders for this notification.
- Sometimes notifications weren’t going out due to technical limitations (race conditions) between the database and the server. We added additional logging to track any new issues with sending notifications, and increased reliability of notification delivery throughout. We’ll be able to use this data to make sure no notifications fall through the cracks in the future.
- Some date and time formatting in the Modern Client View wasn’t working properly for non-English languages. These dates and times will now be in the correct format.