The Coconut team has spent the tail end of 2019 working on improvements across our entire application. Our first release of 2020 includes over 50 changes that range from small cosmetic adjustments to some more meaningful feature additions. We hope you like them.
- Introducing ‘Issues’.
- Issues are a grouping of errors that share the same root-cause, making it easier for you to have a high-level look at the overall health of your Exchange integration.
- Simply click on an Issue to see further details like: affected users, affected events, and resolution instructions.
- Renamed ‘Dashboard’ to ‘Events’.
- Added additional details to errors and warnings to provide you with more information and resolution instructions.
- Relocated Booking Shortcuts as a key feature in our navigation bar.
- Made functional improvements to the creator to provide a better experience.
- Added context and content to promote best practices.
Staff Dashboard Full Rollout
The Classic Dashboard will be removed on January 15, and the new Staff Dashboard will be the new default view for staff.
You can read more about the new Staff Dashboard here.
- Admins can now edit their custom help text in Company Settings
- The Help main navigation item now shows a help drawer with configurable links to Coconut’s Help Center and to your customized help content
- Changed "Duration" icon and when the timer exceeds the expected duration it turns red
- Now shows which required questions are not answered
- Updated the calendar UI to be more consistent with the calendar in the Modern Client View
- Improved the “empty state” for the day on agenda
- Improved pending items blank state
- Added “busy” blocks as an option in the filter list
- The Schedule now remembers your last selections for location and staff filters
- Made the busy options more visible
- The Clients modal is taller now, so you won’t have to scroll it
- Removed the yellow background when viewing today's events on the Day view
- Added a badge on the Staff Dashboard icon that shows how many people are waiting in the lobby
- Added an audible sound when someone is added to the lobby or someone checks in
- Add the option to switch between line and bar charts
- Added percentages to Overview charts
- The table footer is no longer “sticky” (it does not snap to the bottom of your screen)
- The default time selection in Insights is now “This Week”
- Re-ordered and renamed the reports to reduce repetitive “Appointments by”
- Menu labels no longer look disabled
- Various other minor UI updates
- The Custom Report screen now remembers which filters you selected the last time you ran a report
- When selecting a staff member it shows each staff member’s supported language when multiple languages are offered
- Staff selection includes their title and shows the locations they’re assigned to
- Updated the pagination controls
- Job Title can be translated when multiple languages are supported
- Added Locations, Visibility, and Role columns to the Staff table
- +Add Staff Modal doesn't scroll up to error description when validation fails.
- Show which fields are required in the staff view forms
- Staff profile modal no longer has left-right scrolling and an updated footer
- Locations table now includes a Visibility column
- Require all address fields for physical locations
- Added visibility as a column to the Services list
- The Description column now shows more characters by default
- Updated the hint text and moved it out of the text area when creating or editing services
- Added never ending repeat option
- Made it clearer how table is being sorted
- Added info help text
- Improved user searching when filtering the Adjustments
- Other minor UI improvements
- Added a button to make it easy to copy the embed code in the settings
- Improved phone number country area code selection on details step
- Improved search functionality on the location step
- Display timezone on Modern Client View in a more recognizable format
- Remove the temporary flash of Reschedule button when rescheduling is not available
- Added a loading state for step content
- Both primary and secondary brand colors are now used in the design of the modern client view
- Other minor UI improvements
- Updated design that features your brand colors and logo
- Made the left navigation collapsible and sections collapsible
- Made the close button on modals more clear
- Removed the green success bar on modals
- Made many modals taller to remove the need to scroll them