Help Center account
As an end-user, you are able to keep track of all requests you have submitted to Coconut Support in the Help Center Web view. In order to access your historical tickets in our Help Center you would need to create an account associated with the email you used when submitting tickets in the past.
Here is the step-by-step instructions how to create an account:
1. Go to the Coconut Help Center.
2. Click Sign In in the upper-right side of any page:
3. If you submitted tickets to email@example.com using a specific email address in the past, then you can choose Have you emailed us? Get a password and enter your email address to receive a link to set your password for your Coconut Help Center account:
If you do not have any tickets with us yet, you can sign up for an account by choosing New to Coconut Software? Sign up option and enter your details as shown on the image below:
4. Once you have set your password, you can go to Help Center page and click Sign In in the top right-hand corner.
5. In the pop-up window enter you email address and your password to log in to Coconut Help Center account. You also can check off Stay signed in checkbox to stay logged in.
6. When logged in, you will see your profile name in the upper-right side of the page.
View and track submitted requests
1. Click on the profile icon and select My activities option from the drop down menu.
2. From My activities page you will be able to submit a new request, see the list of all past and current requests and their statuses, as well as search and sort the results:
Note: Last activity column reflects the time of any update made on the ticket even if this was an internal (not user-facing) update initiated by Coconut Support specialist in the system.
There are three standard ticket statuses available for the end users in our Help Center:
- Open - support team is working to resolve the request
- Awaiting your reply - support team is waiting for the end-user's reply
- Solved - the request was resolved
Submit a support request in Help Center
- Click Submit a request at the top of the page.
- You can add an email address to copy a user on the ticket. To copy multiple users, use a comma to separate each email address.
- Enter a subject and description of the problem. As you enter a subject, a list of suggested articles in the knowledge base appears.
- Select the Priority.
- Add any attachments. Please note that the file size limits to 20 MB.
- Click Submit.
Note: Check the Troubleshooting tips article to see what information to include when submitting the Support request.
Update a Support request in Help Center
You can update any existing support request that is not closed with a comment. You can also add CCs to an existing support request.
To update an existing support request:
- Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any Help Center page, and then click My activities. By default, My Activities page displays all requests that you have submitted.
- Click the link for the request you want to update.
- Add a comment to update the request. You can add an email address to copy a user on the ticket. When you add a CC to an existing ticket, you must also add a comment.
- Click Submit.
Marking a request as solved
You can withdraw a request by marking it as solved. The request must be assigned to a Support specialist before you can mark it as solved.
To mark a request as solved
- Click your profile icon in the upper-right side of any Help Center page, and then click My activities.
- Click the request title to open it.
- Select Mark as Solved option on the lower side of the request. Please note, that the request must be assigned to a Support Specialist. to have the option to mark it as solved.
- Enter any comment you want in the reply and click Add Reply.