Coconut Software’s September Product Newsletter provides all the updates and new features that the team has been working on.
BETA - Modern Client View
In order to provide your customers the best experience on their first engagement, we’ve continued to evolve the booking experience. We’re also well on our way to offering more flexible channel management tools for your organization going forward Learn More.
This new client view provides a number of enhancements to delight your customers, including:
- A more mobile friendly booking experience for customers.
- A new staff distribution algorithm that enables customers to select the staff member who is Most Available when a preferred staff member isn’t specified.
- The most popular features used in Coconut today will also be available in this beta release, including:
- Booking Shortcuts
- Google Analytics Tracking
- Additional Attendees
What’s New in Coconut
Here is a list of additional updates to be released September 11th, 2019:
- Export large datasets into a single downloadable file using “Export All Events from Reports” Learn More
- Add a Job Title to Staff Profiles, which will be shown on the Contact Center and Modern Client View staff lists. Learn More
- Get deeper Insights into your appointments.
- Review location performance by service, using Appointments by Service and Location
- Compare a staff member across their different locations, using Appointments by Staff and Location.
- Break down a staff member’s engagements across their different services, using Appointments by Staff and Service. Learn More
- Google Calendar Sync - Rolled out many updates to make this sync more full featured and reliable. Learn More
- Custom questions and answers are now included in the staff Google Calendar events.
- Simplified editing of appointment notes from Google Calendar, through an added a delimiter in the Google event description.
- GSuite Enterprise synching is enabled automatically for new service providers.