Coconut Software’s August Product Newsletter provides all the updates and new features that the team has been working on.
Optimized Day View
Lobby walk-ins are now included in the Schedule day view, giving managers and greeters a holistic view of what staff at their location are doing throughout the day. Learn more
- The Day View is now the default view when loading the Schedule, reducing load times even further.
- The schedule will save which view (day or week) the staff used last, and will load in the preferred view.
- Improved load times for locations with a large number of events.
What’s New in Coconut
Here is a list of additional updates to be released August 14th, 2019
- The Hours Management section has been redesigned. You will now have standard Working Hours for your staff members, allowing you to easily manage availability for all your locations and staff members. Learn more
- Language Support - Additional options to improve support for multiple languages.
- Staff now have the ability to set their Supported Languages.
- Staff Supported Languages will be displayed in the Client View. This will allow clients to select the best advisor to support their language needs. Learn more
- Cancelled appointments can now be deleted from the schedule by Admins to ensure Insights are accurate when appointments are created accidentally. Learn more