You have the ability to provide service specific information or instructions through appointment emails. This is great if there are best practices to include or perhaps conferencing details.
- Create a new service or edit an existing one to access this feature.
- Click Manage from the navigation bar, then click Services.
- From there, you can click Edit to modify the service and add your instructions.
- Website links and HTML are acceptable.
These instructions will be emailed out to your clients when an appointment is booked or changed, and when they receive a reminder. If a service has instructions, there will be a note beside the service name under the Appointment Details section. All instructions will appear below the Client Details section with a heading for what service the instructions apply to.
Include a global company-wide message that will appear on all email notifications:
- Click on the Gear Icon
- Select Company Settings from the dropdown
- Notifications tab: Review when emails are sent to customers and include your message in the text area under, "email content general" as seen below.