You can set up a two-way sync between Coconut Calendar and Outlook.com. This will show your Outlook.com events in your Coconut Calendar and vice versa.
1. Login to your Coconut Calendar account
2. Click the gear icon and select My Profile
3. Click on the "Sync" tab
4. Under the Two-Way Sync heading, click "Enable Outlook"
5. Choose your Outlook.com account to sync with
If you're already logged in to an Outlook.com account, choose which account you would like to sync with
If you're not logged in, do so with your Outlook.com account
6. Allow Coconut Calendar to access and manage your Outlook.com Calendar
7. Your calendar is now syncing
For the initial sync past appointments will not be included, as well this first sync may take up to 15 minutes before you see any changes.
It may take up to 15 minutes for any changes or new events made in Outlook.com Calendar to appear in Coconut Calendar. However, we instantly push any Coconut Calendar updates to your Outlook.com Calendar.
All day events and reminders from Outlook.com will not appear in Coconut Calendar.